When an aspiring businessman is seeking for getting his company established, he should get his company registered with local or state authorities. This is one of the major tasks to perform to enjoy some benefits as well as possess the authoritative power to survive in the field of business. The process of registration is simple but requires a lot of attention to fill up the details. A little ignorance would result in the form rejection.
The Step-By-Step Process of Registration
Here are few of the requisite steps that an entrepreneur must follow to get his company registered:
- The entrepreneur must decide on what kind of business structure he is looking for.
- He must choose a relevant yet a unique company name.
- Then he should test out the availability of the name on the index of company houses’ names.
- An official address for the company is then to be selected and further needs to be mentioned in the important documents.
- The objectives of the company need to be formulated.
- A director along with a secretary (if demanded by the law) has to be chosen.
- Then he should fill up the Articles of Association as well the Memorandum.
- Both the forms of 10 and 12 are to be filled. Form 12 requires being filled up only during the electronic procedure.
- Finally, all the required documents along with the registration fee are to be submitted to the authorities.
All the above mentioned steps should be followed by a potential entrepreneur to complete the process of registration righteously, having faced little or no difficulty at all. Registering a company in Bermuda demands the entrepreneurs to follow a very systematic way to experience a smoother and effortless process of getting their company rightly registered.