- How to Choose the Best Moneylender for Availing a Loan in Singapore?
- Ways to Improve Customer Experience Through Your eCommerce Site
- Real Time Stock Market Data And Factors To Consider Before Buying Stocks
- What Is Biotech Business Development?
- Tom Davis Leadership Podcast Episode 1 – The Purpose of Management
Stress happens to all of us from time to time, some things in life can enhance stress, and for business owners, this tends to be one of their major issues. I mean look at what’s involved when it comes to running a company; managing budgets, challenging the competition, dealing with employee-related issues and so on, you name it, the list is endless. It’s no surprise then that many will seek ways to manage their stress levels.
Now some things can help to reduce stress levels, such as yoga, massage and meditation, but did you know that one of the most successful ways of doing so is with Aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is becoming very popular as more people are beginning to realise the positive effects it has on reducing stress levels among other benefits.
Incorporating Aromatherapy into your office can only be a good thing. Depending on the essential oils used, it can help you feel calm and relaxed, keep you active, and most of all keep your sanity in check so why not add some of these ideas to your workplace environment and relieve some of those tensions today!
In fact, many businesses have already started using this holistic therapy as part of their wellness programs.
So, where do we begin?
- Diffuser-it’s a popular choice as it’s effective and lasts a long time. The diffuser distributes the scent around the room, filling the air with all its goodness.
- Roller ball-This is an applicator that is used manually. Simply make your own mixture using 15 drops of essential oils to 2 drops of carrier and apply to wrists and neck when needed.
- Tissue-You don’t need anything to start other than some essential oil and a tissue, put some drops onto the tissue and wave and inhale the aroma periodically to get those instant calming effects.
- Car diffuser- Forget care fresheners and use a car diffuser instead. Put some drops into it and turn it on when you please, it will distribute the aroma creating a feeling of calmness, great for days when you’re not feeling your best and not looking forward to work and also for helping to wind down on the way home.
When it comes to essential oils, there are many options to choose from. A professional Aromatherapist can help to create the right combination to help with you cope with day-to-day stress.