- Benefits of Women Speakers for Women Empowerment Campaigns
- Benefits of Living in Condo and Related Decorative Ideas
- 2019 The best product to sell: Learn why everybody makes money with CBD
- Before Sending Goods Know More About Your Shipping Plans
- Here is how people are making first 5 figure making CBD business
People are making more conscious choices when it comes to their health and well-being. The most common among these is supporting organically grown products.
Thanks to the recent legalization of medicinal marijuana in the United States, the issue of also legitimizing its sister plant, industrial hemp, has been brought to light. Hemp-derived products such as hemp oil have since made a comeback, and people are starting to discover its countless benefits.
Hemp isn’t a new crop. In fact, the use and advantages of hemp had been known since 8,000 BCE when hemp cord was adopted in pottery. On the other hand, hemp oil wasn’t discovered until 6,000 BCE when it was first used to cook food in China.
Thanks to the advancements in science and technology, industrial hemp is utilized in a multitude of applications—from health purposes to construction materials.
Today, one of the more popular hemp-derived products is hemp oil or CBD oil (cannabidiol). Unlike marijuana, industrial hemp is legal and has very low THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) levels. Medicinal properties of the crop are derived from the cannabinoids in the cannabis plant. The cannabinoids are a diverse set of chemical compounds that act on cannabinoid receptors in the brains that repress neurotransmitter release. Receptor proteins such as endocannabinoids are naturally occurring and produced in the body of humans and animals. THC and CBD are the two significant cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. THC is the main compound that has a psychoactive effect that causes one to get “high.”
One example of a product derived from CBD-rich hemp oil is Diamond CBD Oil. Diamond CBD, a wholly owned subsidiary of cannabis investment player PotNetwork Holding, Inc. (OTCMKTS:POTN), uses 100 percent non-GMO organically grown hemp to produce its products. The CBD is extracted from the hemp plant using Supercritical CO2 Extraction, the most gentle approach to derive the high-quality CBD and retain its naturally occurring beneficial molecules. Diamond CBD Oil contains zero THC and is available in various flavors and sizes.
So what are the medicinal benefits of products such as Diamond CBD? Let’s take a closer look:
- Atopic dermatitis or eczema can be problematic, and CBD oil is a possible answer to this. It contains polyunsaturated fatty acids which are noted for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Problems with dry skin? CBD oil has fats or lipids that are similar to those found in the skin, making it an excellent moisturizer and protectant for skin which increases its elasticity.
- For those with an itchy scalp and dandruff, washing hair with hemp oil can thicken hair texture and keep dandruff at bay.
- If you frequently color your hair, chances are you’ve experienced dry hair. Hair coloring can strip moisture away from the hair, making it weak. CBD oil helps in maintaining the natural texture of hair and supports the scalp.
- Those experiencing hormonal imbalance may benefit from the use of CBD oil. The seed contains gamma-linolenic acid which is converted to a protective hormone that regulates hormonal balance and supports menopausal health.
- Rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, CBD oil can help lower cholesterol. The oil accelerates metabolic processes, which speed up fat burning and are not deposited on the artery walls.
- CBD oil fatty acids promote healthy flora in the intestines and just in time for the cold and flu season, the oil helps supports immune system response and function.
- Those experiencing high levels of blood sugar can benefit from CBD oil due to its low carbohydrate and sugar content. Again, omega-3 fatty acids in the oil can lower blood pressure, platelet stickiness, and fibrinogen levels.
- Serious psychological issues such as schizophrenia, bipolar affective disorder, anxiety, and seizures are caused by the overactivity of Dopamine 2. CBD oil is known to increase production of Anandamide in the body and prevents the overactivity of Dopamine 2.